18.06-21.08.2022, TUE-SUN 11.00-19.00
Day ticket 18.- /person
The outlying buildings and grounds of the fairytale Cantervilla Castle are home to a theme park and playland reflecting the manor period. There is plenty of fun to be had by the whole family – for the whole day! You can see how people got around back in the day, what clothes they wore, what they ate and how they used to eat it (table manners being very important!). There are lots of attractions in the playland – a water park, various vehicles, a climbing frame, trampolines, a labyrinth, a costume room and much more. Catering is available at the cafe in the playland stable, but you can bring a picnic if you like
- Children pool with 4 different slides.
- Young children boats. Sauna raft. Pikajärve beach and tanning area.
- Electric car track
- Bumper car race
- Wii house (wii and computer games house)
- Climbing frame and viewing platform
- Suspension bridge and Tarzan track
- Jumping pillow, sports trampolines, trampoline obstacle course
- Toddler area- climbing area, ball pit, playing corner
- Small golf course
- Trick ladder
- Carousel “erupting fish”
- Go-kart track
- Labyrinth with surprisewesome 60m long water tube slide
- Princess train ride
- Carousel “Vikings ship”
- Carousel “Flying chairs”
- Lasergame- unique shooting attraction in Estonia
- Costumes room- you can dress as Lady or Lord of the Manor.
- Paddle boats, canoe, rowing boat.
- Granary – Dryer Museum- crop handling at the time, carpentry and hunting(hunting simulator, sleigh pulling, block area, ball throwing)
- Squire pleasure boating
- Glass house and clay workshop (workshop every day)
- Antiques and painting Exhibition sale in Stable Hall.
Come and have a vacation with children in South-Estonia