Avaleht

This estate was separated from Valgjärve in 1749 and the Schreiterfelds were its first owners. It had a succession of several different owners and became the property of the Roths by 1845. The Muellers owned it from 1873 to 1919. Elmar von Mueller had its Art Nouveau style manor house built around 1908. It housed a nursing home as of 1948, and is presently privately owned.

Comments are closed.